[1.] dai balagh Syyedi Fakhruddin shaheed a.q. (dai balagh of imam mustansir'billah a.s.), galiyakot, rajasthan, india
[2.] MAZOON SAHIB SYYEDI LUQMAN JEEV IBN DAWOOD KHAN SHUJAUDDIN R.Z., UDAIPUR, RAJASTHAN, INDIA
Mazoon sahib Syyedi Lukman Jeev r.z. was multilingual, master of Arabic, Hindi and Sanskrit. The essence of his wisdom (mazmua / मज़मुआ) is found in his literary / poetry work 'Chalees Sikhaman', 'Hamd Rabbana', etc - these literature are proof of him being Lukman Hakeem of his era. Syyedi Lukman Jeev r.z. was blessed with "hikmat" (wisdom). वलक़द आतयना लुकमान अल हिक्मा। Allah bestowed wisdom on Lukman and our Lukman was the manifested example of this wisdom.
[3.] MUKASIR SAHIB SYYEDI KHAN JI IBN PHEER JI R.A., UDAIPUR, RAJASthan, india
[4.] MUKASIR SAHIB SYYEDI DAWOOD BHAI SAHIB R.A., UDAIPUR, RAJASTHAN, INDIA
[5.] SHEIKH TAJ KHAN JI, MOIYYADPURA MOSQUE, BOHRAWADI, UDAIPUR, RAJASTHAN, INDIA
[6.] SHEIKH AL FAZIL ABDULLAH RAMPUR WALA, EX-AAMIL SAHIB OF UDAIPUR, RAJASTHAN, INDIA
Bismillah hir Rahman nir Raheem
(1) Khayyam in his book "Being and Obligation" (AH 459 / AD1080) calls himself student of Hazrat Ibn Sina (who was Hujjat-Layli of Fatimi Imam a.s.).
(2) Sunni's tallest scholar of time was Abu Al Hasan Ghazali, he approached Khayyam to learn and clarify doubts in understanding certain Quran verses. [Reference: IBID XIi - XIii, World Outlook of Umar Khayyam by Ahmad Shahvary].This proves Khayyam supremacy of knowledge over Ghazali.
(3) Like Ibn Sina, Khayyam too remained in 'taqiyat' (concealing his real faith of Ismaili Shia). [Reference - Page 10, Book: World Outlook of Umar Khayyam by Ahmad Shahvary].
(4) Sunni caliph Mamoon Abbasi's elders were Greek, so Banu Abbas caliphs adopted the Greek Philosophy. Khayyam being an Ismaili Fatimi Mumin was against it.
Note: As Sunni's caliph defected the rightful Fatimi Imams for material gains, they indeed defected the only gate to the City of Knowledge, so they became bankrupt in the field of knowledge. To compensate this vacuum they started translating Greek literature and promote it as Islamic philosophy. This evil was countered by our Imam Ahmed Al Mastoor a.s. who wrote the world's first Encyclopedia, "Ikhwan us Safa"and protected the seeker of knowledge from Banu Abbas Greek misdeeds.
(5) Khayyam has criticized alike the Sunni Abbasi caliph and Ithna Asheri scholars. [Ref: Page 23, World Outlook of Umar Khayyam by Ahmad Shahvary]
(6) Era of Khayyam was approx. 400 years after Prophet Mohammad s.a.w.w., by then the Ithna Asheri Imamat has ceased its existence and Sunni caliphate of Banu Abbas never claimed the Divinity. Prophet Mohammad s.a.w.w. has not taught about the things mentioned by both Khayyam and Ibn Sina. Then who taught them? Answer is Fatimi Imams, the speaking Quran. The knowledge on Devine as written by Khayyam and Ibn Sina is the proof in itself that their mentor the Fatimi Imams a.s. are appointed by Allah.
(7) Tabri says: Khayyam used his philosophical 'rubaiyat' as a weapon for expressing his thoughts.
(8) Khayyam solved most of the obscure problem in the field of astronomy, mathematics, geometry and other branches of science.
(9) Tallest Ithna Asheri scholar of time: Tussi use to refer work of Fatimi Dawat mumin: Khayyam.
May Allah bestow Jaza and Kher to our Fatimi Mumin Khayyam and Ibn Sina.
(C) Copyrights 2016-2018 The Bohras. All rights reserved.